Legal Notice Summary
- Jessica J. Schaeman has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Michael G. Barton, deceased.
- The Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 4:00pm in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Peter B. Breck has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Antonia Hunter Breck, deceased.
- Carlos E. Palomera (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Carlos Emilio Palomera Gonzalez.
- Joel Palomera (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Joel Palomera Gonzalez.
- Notice of request for sealed bids for purchase of fuels by Mountain Rides Transportation Authority. Sealed bids must be received by noon, December 13, 2019.
- Ace Levy Algierz, Dice Levy Algierz and Snow Levy Algierz, minors, are petitioning name changes to Ace Algiers Levy, Dice Algiers Levy and Snow Algiers Levy, respectively.
- Daniel Lucas Levy Algierz (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Daniel Algiers Lucas Levy.
- The Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 4:05pm in Sun Valley City Hall concerning Ordinance 542 amending Annual Appropriation Ordinance 531.
- Notice of Proposed Flood Hazard Determinations for the Unincorporated Areas of Blaine County, Idaho, and Case No. 19-10-0919P by the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- The Triangle Irrigation District will hold a regular meeting on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 2:00pm at 227 Baseline Rd., Bellevue, ID.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 9:00am at the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Storage Plus will execute its lien of the contents of storage space(s) on Friday, December 20, 2019 at 10:00am.
- Kathleen C. Miller and Bart Cox have been appointed Personal Representatives of the Estate of Herschel A. Cox, deceased.
- Eden Jade McGowan (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Eden Jade Grey.
- The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission’ public meeting on Thursday, December 12, 2019 is cancelled.
- The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 741 Willow Drive B5, Hailey, ID 83333.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 25 Nov.-Krista Kaylene Ray, 37, and Aquila Grant Kashino, 43, both of Hailey.
- 26 Nov.-Kristina Mercedes Hamm, 40, and Charles Coyle Perrigoue, 45, both of San Juan Capistrano, Calif.
- 27 Nov.-Sydney Erin Clark, 31, and Macdowell Whittington, 29, both of Lander, Wyo.
- 27 Nov.-Candice Elizabeth Appleton, 49, and Troy Allen White, 54, both of Woodland Hills, Calif.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.