21 June-Anne Virginia Kay, 30, and Hayes Robert Bischoff, 30, both of Salt Lake City, Utah.
21 June-Meagan Kay Berthiaume, 29, of Pittsburgh, Pa., and Ian Dyer Keys, 26, of Bellevue.
22 June-Diana Dakota Weil, 29, and Harley Goedhart, 31, both of Salt Lake City, Utah.
23 June-Anne Hollace Drier, 28, and Matthew Leonard Douglas, 32, both of Hailey.
23 June-Abbi Meabe Johnson, 27, and John Grady Hepworth, 29, both of Boise.
24 June-Peter Patrick Burke, 33, and Daniel Andrew Leeds, 28, both of Ketchum.
24 June-Erica Elizabeth Speights, 34, and Patrick John Brennan, 36, both of San Francisco, Calif.
24 June-Brier Patrick Kelly, 30, and Randi Jo Luke, 32, both of Pasco, Wash.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
• Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 4:00pm in City Hall Council Chambers.
• Matthew Ethan Guiterrez (Minor) is petitioning to change his name to Matthew Ethan Salinas Cuellar.
• Wood River Fire Protection District is seeking qualified and experienced professionals to submit sealed proposals to provide comprehensive architectural services. Bids will be accepted until 3:00pm MT on July 9th, 2021.
• Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 9:00am at City Hall Council Chambers.
• Friedman Memorial Airport Authority is seeking sealed bids until 2:00pm on Wednesday, July 14, 2021 for work to rehabilitate Runway 13-31, taxiway B, and aprons.
• Hailey Ordinance No. 1284 prohibiting the use of fireworks in the city of Hailey due to severe drought.
• Christian Mertens has been appointed personal representative of Del Webber, deceased.
• Bellevue Ordinance No. 2021-08 Amending Title 3, business and license regulations, Title 3-1-1 new definition “Mobile Food Vendor”.
• Blaine County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 2:15pm in the Old County Courthouse.
• City of Bellevue will receive sealed bids until 1:00pm local time on July 21, 2021 for a Lagoon Liner Replacement.
• Idaho Department of Transportation will receive sealed proposals for project No. A022(706) & A022(722) for work milling and overlaying Hwy 75.
• Blaine County Ordinane No. 2021-10 amending Blaine County Code Section 4-2-1 to prohibit discharge of firearms into or towards explosive devices.
• City of Hailey is seeking public comment for a Lot Line Adjustment submitted by Christopher and Rebecca Pratt for lots 19 and 20 Block 21.
• Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a remote public meeting on Monday, July 19, 2021 at 5:30pm.
• West Magic Fire District will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 5:30pm to allow inspection of the proposed budget for fiscal year 2021-2022.
• City of Ketchum Ordinance No. 1219 prohibiting the use of fireworks in the city of Ketchum.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.