Legal Notice Summary
- Sherlyn Castillo Garcia (adult or eman-cipated minor) is petitioning to change her name to Sherlyn Castañon Garcia.
- Jason D. Conely dba jdc Excavation is being sued by Nautilus Insurance Company. Case No. CV07-19-00342.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 9:00am in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Todd Dean is being sued by the estate of Michell Lalanne. Case No. CV07-19-00542.
- Unknown heirs and devisees of D. H. Crone, deceased; and does 1 through 20 are being sued by Triangle Irrigation District, and Wood River Valley Irrigation District #45. Case No. CV07-19-00581.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, October 21 at 4:00pm at Ketchum City Hall .
- Michael Todd Dean is being sued by Karen Alpert. Case No. CV07-19-00508.
- Allie Arynnelise Cook (minor) is petitioning to change her name to Allie Elise Cook.
- Publication summary of Ordinance No. 1198 by the City of Ketchum.
- Karen A. Hofman has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Gert Cornelus Hofman, deceased.
- Todd Dean is being sued by William Schuckert and Wendy Woodard. Case No. CV07-19-00579.
- Shana Smith has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estates of James Lowell Thomas and Sharon Kaye Thomas, deceased.
- Petition to reopen name change for Piper Diges.
- The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commis-sion will hold a public hearing on Monday, November 4, 2019 at 5:30pm in City Hall.
- Notice of proposed change of Water Right Transfer No. 83656.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, November 4, 2019 at 4:00pm in the Ketchum City Hall Chambers.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 1:30pm in The Old County Courthouse.
- Notice is hereby given that Bob and Debbie McDonald will file, within 15 days, a petition for a variance from South Central Public Health District Protocol.
- Notice of public comment for lot line adjustment for the City of Hailey. Public comment period: October 16, 2019 – November 1, 2019.
- Notice of City of Hailey Ordinance No. 1250
- Revenue and expenditure summary statement for Syringa Mountain School No. 488.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 227 Bitterroot Road, Sun Valley, ID 83353.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 402 S 3rd Ave, Hailey, ID 83333.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 10 Oct.-Marta Ewa Ksiazek, 26, of Ketchum, and Nathan Uriyah Wooldridge, 28, of Jerome, Idaho.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.