Legal Notice Summary
- City of Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. at City Hall Council Chambers.
- Notice of Joint Stipulated Mitigation Plan submitted by the coalition of cities of Idaho Falls and city of Pocatello in response to the surface water coalition delivery call.
- Notice of Summons by Bank Of America N.A., Plaintiff vs. Christie Anne Haugh; Paces Ferry LLC, Steve Gelon. Does I Through XX.
- Mountain Overlay District (MOD) Site Alteration Public Hearing on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 the Indian Creek Ranch Design Review Committee will meet at 5:30 p.m. at 305 Hiawatha Dr., Indian Creek Subdivision, Hailey ID.
- City of Ketchum is soliciting bids and proposals for the following: 1. Bids for street painting and striping due March 20, 2019. 2. Proposals for Plant Healthcare due March 20, 2019.
- Michelle Butcher has been appointed personal representative of Robert Curtis Hunsinger, deceased.
- City of Bellevue is seeking Sealed Bids for Lift Station Pump Replacement. Bids must be received by 4:00 p.m. on April 3, 2019 at Bellevue City Hall.
- MARK CHRISTOPHER SIEMON has been appointed personal representative of ELLSWORTH (“BUD”) G. SIEMON, deceased.
- City of Hailey is accepting sealed bids until 2:00 p.m. on March 22, 2019 for the Transportation Alternatives Program / Myrtle Street Path.
- Notice of Public Hearing and
- Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment and Section (4f) Evaluation for Proposed Improvements to the
- Friedman Memorial Airport, Hailey, Idaho.
- Notice of Bid Request for Blaine County Road & Bridge Magnesium Chloride materials and services.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. at City Hall Council Chambers.
- Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public hearing on Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. at the County Courthouse Annex Building.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. at the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of Public Auction of personal property owned by ANGELICA VILLANUEVA. The sale shall occur at 10:00 a.m. on March 30, 2019 at Valley Self Store, 1041 Airport Way, Hailey ID.
- Ketchum Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, April 8, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall Council.
- Bellevue City Council will hold a public hearing on April 8, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at Bellevue City Hall regarding an amendment to the Bellevue City Code.
- Bellevue City Council will hold a public hearing on April 8, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at Bellevue City Hall regarding vacation of right of ways.
- Notice of Condominium Assessment Lien Foreclosure and Foreclosure Sale, 1538 Snow Creek Condo Dr., Sun Valley, ID.
- Notice of Trustee sale of 202 Sagewillow Rd., Sun Valley, ID.
- Notice of Condominium Assessment Lien Foreclosure and Foreclosure Sale of Lodge Apartment II Condominium Units 838-840, Building D Sun Valley, ID.
- Notice of Condominium Assessment Lien Foreclosure and Foreclosure Sale of Lodge Apartment II Condominium Units 835-837, Building D Sun Valley, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 4 March-Lonnie Daniel Rooney, a boy, 7 pounds, 11 ounces, to Jennifer Blomquist and Anthony Rooney, of Hailey, at St. Luke’s Wood River Medical Center.
- 13 March-Sarah Caitlin Tompkins, 33, and Michael Edward Silva, 30, both of Seattle, Wash.
- 13 March-Rachel Ann Goldberger, 33, and Oliver Billow Evans, 36, both of Anchorage, Alaska.
- 13 March-Yessenia Geraldine Caceres Aguirre, 23, of Sun Valley and Ildefonso Lopez Jr., 40, of Twin Falls.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.