- Idaho Transportation Department is requesting proposals for project development services SH75, Elkhorn Rd to River St., Ketchum, Key No. 20033. Proposals are due on March 12, 2019, no later than 4:00 p.m. MDT.
- City of Sun Valley is accepting bids for construction of 2019 Sun Valley Road and Pathway Improvements Project.
- South Valley will conduct a lien sale of the contents of the storage unit of Nicholas Hoskins on March 2, 2019.
- Storage Plus will execute its lien of the contents of the storage space(s) of Fernando Penagos, John Spar, Sarah Hedrick, Helen Dean, & Robert Cunningham on March 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at StoragePlus, Hailey, 11819 HWY 75, Hailey, ID.
- City Council of Hailey will hold a public hearing for consideration of an amendment to the 2019 fiscal budget on Monday, March 11 at 5:30 p.m. at Hailey City Hall.
- City Council of Hailey is accepting sealed bids until 2:00 p.m. on March 15, 2019 for Transportation Alternatives Program / Myrtle Street path / Key No. 20137.
- Statement of Non-Discrimination from Lost River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at the Old County Courthouse.
- Blaine County Planing & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at the Old County Courthouse.
- City of Ketchum is amending Ordinance No. 1188 for the fiscal year beginning October 1, 2018.
- Ketchum Urban Renewal Agency has tentatively approved Annual Report.
- Petition for appointment of guardian of a minor. Magistrate Court, Blaine County, Idaho om March 29, 2019.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 18, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Legal Notice of Sale at Public Auction of certain personal property of the following: Lizbeth Ayala, Chris Castillo, Steven Johnson, Lindsey Shepherd, Todd Howe, Resorts West LLC / Peter Lewis. The sale shall occur at 10:00 a.m. on March 9th, 2019 at Valley Self Store.
- Legal Notice the Triangle Irrigation District has collected all due assessments and is in good financial condition.
- Legal Notice of Sale at Public Auction of certain personal property of the following: Carter Halverson & Dina Milazzo. The sale shall occur at 11:00 a.m. on March 9th, 2019 at South Valley Storage.
- Bellevue Urban Renewal Agency will hold a public hearing on March 19, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in Bellevue City Hall.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing Thursday, March 7 at 4:00 p.m.
- City of Hailey is seeking public comment on a Lot Line Adjustment application from Feb. 27 - March 15, 2019.
- Notice of Trustee Sale for 401 Dakota RD., Hailey, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- Feb. 19-Jessica Elizabeth Alwyn Smith, 34, and Frank John Fiaschetti II, 33, both of Sausalito, Calif.
- Feb. 22-Madelyn Ann Hallerman, 27, and Tanner Barrett Heaphy, 28, both of San Francisco, Calif.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.