27 Dec.-Aline Riesen, 26, and Lucas Mackenzie Poster, 27, both of Hailey.
30 Dec.-Kathleen Lea Medley, 51, of Corryton, Tenn., and Charles Barry Graves, 60, of Kingston, Tenn.
2 Jan.-Ashley Marcelle Bocast, 34, of Durham, Calif., and Andrianna Leah Zolton, 34, of Edmonds, Wash.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
- Invitation to bid. Sealed bids from licensed public works contractors will be accepted at the office of the Blaine County Recreation District (BCRD) until 10:00 a.m. on Friday, January 17, 2020.
- Bradley B. Browne has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Jeffery C. Browne, deceased.
- Notice of Letting. Sealed proposals will be received until January 14, 2020 at 2:00pm at the Idaho Transportation Department Office in Boise.
- The unknown heirs and devisees of Arthur Edwin Bagby, deceased has an amended Verified Complaint for Foreclosure by Habitat on Trail Creek Condominium Association, Inc. Case No. CV07-19-00446.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 9:00am in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- The Bellevue City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, January 27, 2020 at 6:00pm at Bellevue City Hall.
- Ruth Gaylord Jones is petitioning a name change to Jannette Gaylord Jones.
- Angela Dawn Stohler is petitioning a name change to Angela Dawn Winson.
- Notice of Flood Control District 9 Meeting on January 13, 2020 at 9:00 am at the Blaine County Annex conference room, 219 S 1st Ave. Hailey, ID 83333.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will meet on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tuesdays of every month, in the year 2020.
- Notice of City of Sun Valley Annual Road and Street Financial Report for Fiscal Year ending September 30, 2019.
- The Hailey City Council will hold a public meeting on Monday, January 27, 2020 at 5:30pm at Hailey City Hall.
- Notice of Lien sale by StoragePlus at 11819 HWY 75 in Hailey on Friday, January 24, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Notice of City of Bellevue Annual Road and Street Financial Report for Fiscal Year ending September 30, 2019.
- The West Magic Fire Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 5:30 pm at West Magic Station #2.
- The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 1:30pm upstairs in the Old County Courthouse.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.