Legal Notice Summary
- City of Sun Valley is requesting proposals from qualified firms for four (4) different services.
- Blaine County Board of Commissioners will meet on the first, second, third and fourth Tuesday of every month in the year 2019.
- Christina Rodgers Olsen has been appointed Personal Representative of the probate estate of Michael Ehret Howell, deceased.
- Christina Rodgers Olsen has been appointed Personal Representative of the probate estate of Frances Elizabeth Rodgers, deceased.
- Blaine County Recreation District is accepting proposals for the first phase to develop a professional bike park and trail.
- Ordinance No. 537 for the City of Sun Valley, Amending Title 1, Chapter 4, Scetion 2 and Title 5, Chapter 1 Section 15 of the City of Sun Valley Municipal Code
- Friedman Memorial Airport Authority will meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every month in the year 2019.
- Friedman Memorial Airport Authority seeks Independent Board Member.
- Bellevue Common Council will hold a public hearing on Jan. 29, 2019 at 6:00 pm.m at Bellevue Elementary 300 N 5th St. Bellevue ID.
- City of Carey is accepting proposals to select qualified engineering firms for general engineering services as needed.
- Rates and Services announcement from Frontier.com
- Hailey Development Impact Fee Advisory Committee will hold a Public Meeting at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 4, 2019, to be held at Hailey City Hall.
- Blaine County Ordinance 2019-01
- Blaine County Ordinance 2019-02
- Blaine County Ordinance 2019-03
- Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Feb. 4, at 6:00 p.m. to consider city-initiated text amendments.
- Ketcum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday Feb. 4, at 4:00 p.m. at City Hall Council Chambers.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
News of Record
- Jan. 8-Kelsey Rose Brennan, 26, and Charles Pieter Schubert, 41, both of Portsmouth, N.H.
- Jan. 9-Nongnit Khejonrak, 31, of La Han Sal, Thailand, and John Henry Nicolai, 53, of Ketchum.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.