Legal Notice Summary
- Sherlyn Castillo Garcia (adult or eman-cipated minor) is petitioning to change her name to Sherlyn Castañon Garcia.
- Jason D. Conely dba jdc Excavation is being sued by Nautilus Insurance Company. Case No. CV07-19-00342.
- Todd Dean is being sued by the estate of Michell Lalanne. Case No. CV07-19-00542.
- Unknown heirs and devisees of D. H. Crone, deceased; and does 1 through 20 are being sued by Triangle Irrigation District, and Wood River Valley Irrigation District #45. Case No. CV07-19-00581.
- Michael Todd Dean is being sued by Karen Alpert. Case No. CV07-19-00508.
- Allie Arynnelise Cook (minor) is petition-ing to change her name to Allie Elise Cook.
- Karen A. Hofman has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Gert Cornelus Hofman, deceased.
- Todd Dean is being sued by William Schuckert and Wendy Woodard. Case No. CV07-19-00579.
- Shana Smith has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estates of James Lowell Thomas and Sharon Kaye Thomas, deceased.
- Petition to reopen name change for Piper Diges.
- Notice of proposed change of Water Right Transfer No. 83656.
- Carley J. Baird has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Raymond D. Baird, deceased.
- Revenue and expenditure summary statement for Blaine County School District No. 61.
- Deborah L. Reed has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Decedent Piper Tabriz Reed, deceased.
- The Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 4:00pm at City Hall Council Chambers.
- The Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Hailey City Council will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 5:30pm at Hailey City Hall.
- The Ketchum Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 5:30pm in Ketchum City Hall.
- State of Idaho land lease opportunity. Accepting applications for auction of lease until Tuesday, November 19, 2019.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 402 S 3rd Ave, Hailey, ID 83333.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 620 N. 6th Street, Bellevue, ID 83313.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 16 Oct.-Lacey Rae Klinges, 32, and Adam Kit Kraft, 48, both of Bellevue.
- 18 Oct.-Karina Garcia, 30, of Bellevue, and Oscar Bedolla Juarez, 31, of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.