Legal Notice Summary
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 9:00am at city hall council chambers.
- Nancy Elisabeth Aalfs Thomson is petitioning to change her name to Nancy Elisabeth Aalfs.
- Notice of Lien Sale of a 1987 Buick Le Sabre owned by William Cleary, deceased. This vehicle will be sold for monies owed to James M. Kuehn, on Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 10:00am.
- Dewitt Cannon has been named personal representative of Knox D. Cannon, deceased.
- Brett D. Bashaw has been appointed personal representative of Gerald B. Bashaw, deceased.
- Riley Engl Mott has been appointed personal representative of Leslie A. Engl, also known as Lehua A. Engl, deceased.
- Notice of public meeting for the District 9 Flood Control District, on Monday, October 19, 2020 at 9:00am in the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of City of Ketchum Ordinance No. 1212.
- Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public meeting on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 6:30pm in the County Courthouse Annex building in Hailey.
- Blaine County Board of Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 1:30pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice that DL Evans Bank has filed an application with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for a new bank branch in Belleve Idaho. The location would be at 731 N. Main Street, Suite A.
- Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, November 2, 2020 at 5:30 pm remotely via telecommunication.
- The city of Hailey is seeking public comment for a lot line adjustment, for the relocation of the USFS Warehouse Building. Comment period is October 14, 2020 through October 30, 2020.
- The city of Hailey is seeking public comment for a lot line adjustment, submitted by CAYA 2020 LLC, Comment period is October 14, 2020 through October 30, 2020.
- Friedman Memorial Airport is holding a sealed bid sale of surplus property and equipment. Sealed bids will be accepted until 2:00 p.m. on October 28, 2020, at which time they will be opened.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 1 Oct. - Sarah Christine Feenstra, 29, and Gunnar Ryan Gladics, 37, both of Gig Harbor, Wash.
- 5 Oct. - Jennifer Jill Nieters, 43, and Christopher Robin Arlandson, 50, both of St. Paul, Minn.
- 5 Oct. - Brandilee Cosie Tacbian, 36, and Brady J. Femling, 33, both of Hailey.
- 7 Oct. - Mackenzie Paige Muhonen, 29, and Nicholas Andrew Pacula, 28, both of Brooklyn, N.Y.
- 8 Oct. - Lauren Bixby Mensing, 26, and Matthew Logan Mahoney, 26, both of Arlington, Va.
- 8 Oct. - Kathleen Marie Longe, 33, and Alexander David Mills, 33, both of Sun Valley.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.