Legal Notice Summary
- Notice of summons by Teresa Domitila Mendoza, Petitoner vs. Hermelindo Efrain Olivera, Responent.
- Rebecca Lynn Shupe is changing her name to Rebecca Lynn.
- Bellevue Common Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, April 22, 2019 at Bellevue City Hall.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. at City Hall Council Chambers.
- Notice of Hailey Ordinance No. 1244.
- Jean F. Meyers has been appointed personal representative of Richard A. Carr, deceased.
- Notice of Proposed Change of Water Right Transfer No. 83060 by Ricky J. Filkins and Diana Filkins.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. at City Hall Chambers.
- City of Sun Valley Ordinance No. 536.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a special public meeting on Monday, May 6, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. at the Old County Courthouse.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, May 6, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Notice of Demolition of Historic Building on April 18, 2019 a 60-day waiting period begins.
- Hailey Planning & Zoning will hold a public meeting on Monday, May 6, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at Hailey City Hall.
- Notice of Pending issue of Tax Deed for 2015 delinquent taxes.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on May 7, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. upstairs in the Old County Courthouse.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 8 April-Martha Garcia Hinojo, 39, and Percy Meza-Surichaqui, 36, both of Ketchum.
- 8 April-Aleksandra Puk, 26, of Kielce, Poland, and Matthew Christopher Robinson, 32, of Sun Valley.
- 12 April-Lindsay Ann Bonzer, 28, and Andrew William Beck, 35, both of Boise, Idaho.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.