- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- JAMES W. MANOOGIAN has been appointed personal representative of Anne Marie Macdonald, deceased.
- Adrian Norris and William Tyler Norris have been appointed personal representatives of William E. Norris, deceased.
- Doran Fowler Hecht is petitioning to change her name to Doran Sophia Hecht.
- Storage Plus will execute a lien on the contents of the storage space(s) of Penelope Edelman on May 17, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at 11819 Hwy 75, Hailey, ID.
- Willard M. Reisz & Robert A. Harabedian have been appointed personal representatives of David William Upham, deceased.
- Notice of Transfer of Water Rights. Colee Family Trust has filed Application No. 83132 for changes within Blaine County.
- Einar B. Hoff, Jr. has been appointed personal representative of Madora Irion Hoff, deceased.
- Notice of Sale of certain personal property owned by Thomas Buck. Sale is at 11:00 a.m. on May 11, 2019 at South Valley Storage.
- Notice of Sale of certain personal property owned by PATRICIA CARDOSO QUIROZ. Sale is at 10:00 a.m. on May 11, 2019 at Valley Self Store.
- Notice of Sale of certain personal property owned by steven JohNSon. Sale is at 10:00 a.m. on May 11, 2019 at Valley Self Store.
- Daleyza Verenice Hernandez (minor) is petitioning to change her name to Daleyza V. Garcia.
- Public Notice that Patricia Millington is petitioning to bring a one bedroom detached guest house into compliance with Health District Regulations and Blaine County Code.
- Brief Synopsis of Meeting Minutes of the Blaine County Board of Commissioners for April, 2019.
- Notice of Flood Control District 9 meeting May 13, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in the Blaine County Annex Conference Room.
- Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of Ketchum Planning & Zoning Department intent to demolish the historic building at 180 W 2nd Street, Ketchum, ID.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Hailey Urban Renewal Agency has filed a report of its 2018 activities with the office of the Hailey Clerk and it is available for inspection at 115 Main Street South, Hailey, Idaho.
- Invitation to Bid from the Blaine County School District for relocation and installation of existing portable classroom structures to Ernest Hemingway STEAM School.
- Mountain Rides Transportation Authority is soliciting proposals from qualified parties to provide graphic design and marketing services.
- Notice of public oral auction of State Timber Sale CR800123, Sharps Fire Salvation Ton, conducted by Idaho Dept. of Lands/Idaho Fish & Game at 324 South 417 East, Suite 2, Jerome, ID, on Wednesday May 22, 2019.
- notice of trustee sale of 831 Winterhaven Drive, D2 Hailey ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
News of Record
27 March-Remi Moon Molyneux, a girl, 6 pounds, 11 ounces, to Tracy and Chance Molyneux, of Carey, Idaho, at St. Luke’s Wood River Medical Center.
29 April-Taylor Clay Holden, 30, and Deron Peter Hagberg, 44, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.