• William Irving Tompkins has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Steven Arthur Tompkins, deceased.
• Robert A. Cimino, Plaintiff, vs. Mark B. Lloyd and Helen R. Lloyd, husband and wife, and their heirs, devisees, successors and assigns. Case No. CV07-20-00199.
• Andrew Thomas Buchanan has filed an Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property in the matter of the Estate of Robert Myles Buchanan, deceased.
• Notice of Lien on contents owned by Jordana Gainsworth, public auction will be held online at www.storagetreasures.com on Friday, May 22 at 10am by Storage Plus.
• Francis Aloysius Ostmann has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Matthew Thomas Ostmann, Deceased.
• Blaine County School District #61
Announces a Vacancy on the Board of Trustees In Trustee Zone No. 4.
• Notice of application for permit No. 71-1102 USDA Forest Service and Proposed Change of Water Right Transfer No. 83946.
• The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Com-mission will hold a virtual public hearing on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 9:00am.
• Notice of Articles of Dissolution of the Buildings Materials Thrift Store Inc.
• Carey Planning & Zoning will hold a public hearing on Monday, June 1 at 7:00pm in Carey City Hall.
• Kevin Michael Sullivan has been appointed Administrator of the Estate of William Kenneth Sullivan, deceased.
• The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a remote telecommunication open meeting on Monday, June 1 at 5:30pm.
• The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, May 28 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse upstairs meeting room.
• The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
• The Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a pubic hearing via Zoom to consider a LOT Line Vacation, a LOT Line shift, a Subdivision and a Revised condominium plat on June 1 2020 at 6:00 p.m. in Bellevue City Hall.
• The Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a pubic hearing via Zoom at 6 p.m., June 1 to consider a street vacation Blaine County, ID, on Sept. 3.
• Notice of Trustee Sale for 5 Hanger Rd, Blaine County, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.