• Rock Supremacy, in conjunction with the Federal Highway Administration, will be working on an Avalanche Repair Project on SH-75 between milepost 205-207, in the “Narrows”. Work will start on April 20th, 2020, and continue until approximately August 21st, 2020.
• Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 9:00am.
• Sun Valley City Council will hold a virtual Special Meeting on Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 4:00pm.
• Charles W. Cohan has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Maryl G. Cohan, deceased.
• Sun Valley Planning & Zoning will hold a virtual Public Hearing on Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 9:00am.
• Hailey City Council will hold a Remote Telecommunication Meeting on Monday, May 11, 2020 at 5:30pm.
• Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a Public Meeting on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 1:30pm in the Old County Courthouse.
• Karl Fostvedt is applying for “Procedure .799 – Variance for Subsurface Sewage Disposal On Less Than One Acre” at the address 113 Rock Lane, Sawtooth City, Idaho (Tax Lot 7030).
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.