• Nickolas Gael Damian- Soriano, and Naomi Annelie Damian-Soriano, (minors) are petitioning name changes to Nickolas Gael Aquino Soriano and Naomi Annelie Aquino Soriano.
• Richard Henwood has been appointed personal representative of Jerry E. Flynt, deceased.
• Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 9:00am in city hall chambers.
• Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020 at 4:00 pm. in city hall chambers.
• The Ketchum City council will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 10 am in city hall for consideration and amendment of the 2019-20 fiscal year budget.
• Notice of board of trustees vacancy in trustee zone no. 2 of the Blaine County School District #61.
• Notice of Ordinance No. 543 by the city of Sun Valley.
• Notice of Ordinance 2020-05 by the city of Bellevue.
• Notice of Ordinance 2020-06 by the city of Bellevue.
• Notice of Summary of Blaine County Ordinance 2020-04.
• Ketchum Rural Fire Protection District is seeking sealed bids for a new fire pumper/tanker.
• Notice of Published Summary Ordinance No. 547. of the city of Sun Valley Zoning Map Amendment Process.
• Blaine County Planning & Zoning will hold a public meeting on Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
• Blaine County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 2:30 pm in the Old County Courthouse.
• Notice of Ordinance No. 1263 by the city of Hailey.
• The Ketchum Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 4:30 pm in the Ketchum City Hall Council Chambers.
• The Hailey City Council will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 5:30 pm virtually as a remote telecommunication meeting. The phone number to call in for the meeting will be posted on the agenda on the city website by October 9.
• Notice that the Carey Rural Fire Protection District meets the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. at the Carey fire station.
• Notice of Trustee’s Sale, 740 Red Ash Dr., Unit B4, Hailey, ID.
• Notice of Trustee’s Sale, 105 Meadows Loop, Blaine County, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
News of Record
15 Sept.-Theresa Marie O’Hollaren, 59, and Christopher John Reiter, 58, both of Portland, Ore.
15 Sept.-Emilija Rusteikaite, 23, of Siauliai, Lithuania, and Kyle Robert Bailey, 27, of Smyrna, Del.
16 Sept.-Charity Amber Shaffer, 40, and Andrew Anthony D’Agostino, 36, both of Hailey.
17 Sept.-Tiffini Meri Porter, 47, and Nathaniel Peter Walton, 58, both of Salt Lake City, Utah.
17 Sept.-Alexis Ruth Shapiro, 25, and Dylan Maxwell Carey, 25, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.