The Wood River girls basketball team earned its first win in 51 tries on Saturday, beating the Caldwell Cougars 29-27 in Hailey. The Wolverines overcame a 10-point halftime deficit to take the victory, their first since Dec. 20, 2019, during now-senior Kacie Flolo's freshman year. “It’s honestly indescribable,” Flolo said after the game. “It just felt like it was never gonna come. And now that it finally has, it’s really emotional. I’m tearing up as I’m saying it." For full coverage, see Sports, Page 15 of the printed edition.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum P&Z gives green light to Appellation hotel project
- Postal Service pledges help for Hailey Post Office
- NOAA: Rest of winter in Idaho likely colder, wetter than normal
- Bellevue man faces five felonies related to meth trafficking, delivery
- New study links human-caused wolf mortality to pack collapse
- At Moose Ends
- Appalling behavior off campus
- Bellevue man charged with raping minor
- Paul Brent Gibbs
- Police, fire agencies to stage weeklong active-shooter drill in Hailey