Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation racer Ruby Smith used her “leap day” on Saturday, Feb. 29, to win the Monroe Cup’s U-12 girls giant slalom down Hemingway and Greyhawk runs. Smith torched the field on the first day of the three-day event, winning by six and a half seconds with a two-run time of 1:17.26.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Doctor's Journal: My experience with COVID
- Idaho issues statewide ‘stay in place’ order over COVID-19
- Healthcare workers hit hardest as COVID cases rise
- Ketchum, Sun Valley ask state for help fighting COVID-19
- State confirms two COVID-19 related deaths in Blaine County
- Hailey declares imminent threat
- Doctors need your help
- ‘The Coronavirus Capital of Idaho’
- Outbreak intensifies in Blaine
- COVID-19 claims its first victims in Idaho