Cooler weather and a little moisture didn’t stop high school soccer players from picking up their intensity on the pitch over the last week. The Wood River High School girls’ varsity soccer team dominated the second half of Wednesday’s Great Basin Conference home game against the Pocatello Indians in Hailey. Here, Wolverine senior Ella Guy, right, pounds a shot defended by Pocatello senior Ashley Moncur, left. Guy had a couple of great chances as the Wolverines tried to reduce their 3-1 deficit in the final moments, but the Indians went home with the win.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Planned hotel faces opposition
- Ronald Geuin
- Juan Martinez and Sam Linnet seek Hailey City Council seats
- Finding could expand Indians’ land claims
- Sticker shock halts Hailey Elementary replacement
- A hissin’ homecoming
- Hailey Gets Muralized
- Hailey business held steady for ‘short’ summer
- Superintendent: Despite drop-off, school year is ‘settling in nicely’