Cooler weather and a little moisture didn’t stop high school soccer players from picking up their intensity on the pitch over the last week. The Wood River High School girls’ varsity soccer team dominated the second half of Wednesday’s Great Basin Conference home game against the Pocatello Indians in Hailey. Here, Wolverine senior Ella Guy, right, pounds a shot defended by Pocatello senior Ashley Moncur, left. Guy had a couple of great chances as the Wolverines tried to reduce their 3-1 deficit in the final moments, but the Indians went home with the win.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum family devastated by loss
- Marriott Tribute hotel developer addresses public concerns
- Sun Valley police address coyote issues
- Hailey prohibits hands-on cell phone use while cycling
- Hailey man dies after Sunday crash
- Warm Springs Ranch set to be sold
- A different kind of bond
- Ketchum boy, 6, breaks Idaho climbing record
- Elk hunt is wrong
- Sun Valley hires assistant city planner