A group of pronghorn graze on lush grasses in the Wood River Valley last weekend. Pronghorn are the fastest land animal in North America, attaining speeds of nearly 60 miles per hour. The species, called Antilocapra americana, is also noted for its lengthy migrations, with some herds traveling up to 150 miles each way in their migratory routes.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fatal Timmerman accident case heads for jury trial
- New Ketchum fire station site proposed
- Emboldened critics raise call to fire BCSD superintendent
- Peter and Sally Jarvis
- USGS takes new measurements of Big Wood flows
- School board removes Clayton as chairman
- Clayton is out as school board chairman
- Memorial Service Held For Local Firefighter
- Design approved for $4 million River Street upgrade
- Valley mourns the loss of 3 beloved residents