Patrick Myers as Freddy Mercury and Simon Small as Brian May display their musical and theatrical talents to a dancing, energetic and loud crowd at the Sun Valley Pavilion on Tuesday evening. England’s premier Queen tribute band restaged the July 13, 1985, Live-Aid concert organized by Sir Bob Geldof. Queen assembled in 1970 in London and released their self-titled debut studio album in 1973. “The Killer Queen show was a great start to the summer series of concerts in the pavilion,” Sun Valley Resort spokeswoman Kelli Lusk said. “It was a fun time for the entire family.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Security tight as annual conference brings in billionaires
- Sentence: 348 days in jail for driver in crash that killed Bellevue woman
- Business meets play in Allen conference
- Marriott hotel scheduled to break ground this summer in Hailey
- Mountain lion mama spotted near Ketchum
- County to sue subdivision for restricting river access
- Stars to descend on Sun Valley for Allen & Co. event
- BCSD committee considers replacing Hailey Elementary
- Man rescued from Big Wood River recovering slowly
- Former Sun Valley Mayor Lieder dies