As music fills the mountain air, dancers get into the groove during the first Summer’s End music festival Saturday at Lions Park in Hailey. The festival—also dubbed The Draper Rendezvous, for its proximity to the Draper Preserve—featured numerous bands in various at-large performances and the main event on Saturday. The Shook Twins headlined the Saturday lineup, preceded by Pixie and Partygrass Boys, Lounge on Fire and others.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum family devastated by loss
- Marriott Tribute hotel developer addresses public concerns
- Sun Valley police address coyote issues
- Hailey prohibits hands-on cell phone use while cycling
- Hailey man dies after Sunday crash
- Warm Springs Ranch set to be sold
- A different kind of bond
- Ketchum boy, 6, breaks Idaho climbing record
- Elk hunt is wrong
- Sun Valley hires assistant city planner