As music fills the mountain air, dancers get into the groove during the first Summer’s End music festival Saturday at Lions Park in Hailey. The festival—also dubbed The Draper Rendezvous, for its proximity to the Draper Preserve—featured numerous bands in various at-large performances and the main event on Saturday. The Shook Twins headlined the Saturday lineup, preceded by Pixie and Partygrass Boys, Lounge on Fire and others.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Planned hotel faces opposition
- Ronald Geuin
- Juan Martinez and Sam Linnet seek Hailey City Council seats
- Finding could expand Indians’ land claims
- Sticker shock halts Hailey Elementary replacement
- A hissin’ homecoming
- Hailey Gets Muralized
- Hailey business held steady for ‘short’ summer
- Superintendent: Despite drop-off, school year is ‘settling in nicely’