Parent volunteer John Smith demonstrates how to make a fire without matches during the Wagons Ho event Tuesday at Hemingway STEAM School, as fourth-graders Duncan Fryberger, Dylan Figueroa and Alistair Boiron look on. The day re-created life as it was experienced by the pioneers who settled the West in the 19th century. “Wagons Ho is an event that all our fourth-graders look forward to every year,” Principal Tish short said. “They treasure the experience for many years to come.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum family devastated by loss
- Marriott Tribute hotel developer addresses public concerns
- Sun Valley police address coyote issues
- Hailey prohibits hands-on cell phone use while cycling
- Hailey man dies after Sunday crash
- Warm Springs Ranch set to be sold
- A different kind of bond
- Ketchum boy, 6, breaks Idaho climbing record
- Elk hunt is wrong
- Sun Valley hires assistant city planner