Parent volunteer John Smith demonstrates how to make a fire without matches during the Wagons Ho event Tuesday at Hemingway STEAM School, as fourth-graders Duncan Fryberger, Dylan Figueroa and Alistair Boiron look on. The day re-created life as it was experienced by the pioneers who settled the West in the 19th century. “Wagons Ho is an event that all our fourth-graders look forward to every year,” Principal Tish short said. “They treasure the experience for many years to come.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Planned hotel faces opposition
- Finding could expand Indians’ land claims
- Ronald Geuin
- Juan Martinez and Sam Linnet seek Hailey City Council seats
- Sticker shock halts Hailey Elementary replacement
- Hailey Gets Muralized
- A hissin’ homecoming
- Hailey business held steady for ‘short’ summer
- Bill Francis Werry