That’s what Hailey City Councilwoman Heidi Husbands called Blaine County on Monday as locals adjust to life under a state-issued isolation order designed to stem the spread of COVID-19. As of Tuesday morning, the South Central Public Health District confirmed 36 cases of the disease, by far the highest concentration per capita in Idaho. In response, normal life—including on Ketchum’s typically bustling Sun Valley Road—has largely stalled.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hailey to require masks
- Earthquakes leave their mark in the Sawtooths
- ‘Concerned’ commissioners pass mask resolution
- Valley real estate market booms in pandemic
- The Roundup: Friday, July 3
- Community spread fuels rise in COVID-19 cases
- Sun Valley, Bellevue pass mask resolutions
- The Roundup: Wednesday, July 1
- Hailey makes masks mandatory
- ‘So long’ from Formula Sports