Summertime activities are heating up in the Wood River Valley. Biking, cycling, rafting, kayaking, fishing, tennis and golf, among others, are all popular choices, and tee times and bike rentals are starting to be at a premium. Brad Herrmann, pictured swinging, tees off at Sun Valley’s 10th hole Wednesday as playing partners Brian Steere and Mike Van Houweling watch. These gentlemen are visiting the area and are part of local entrepreneur Dave Whorton’s The Tugboat Group Summit. This annual gathering brings purpose-driven private company leaders together who stress the importance of humans in the business mix and include businesses that desire to make a positive impact in the world.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Downtown renovation receives thumbs up from Ketchum P&Z
- Single-vehicle rollover with injuries reported
- New Ketchum budget would keep firefighter positions
- Bears raid north-valley neighborhoods
- 5 felonies charged after fatal crash kills 3 children
- Family and individuals worldwide mourn death of 3 children
- Felony charge filed over alleged bar fight
- Elderly couple rescued north of Ketchum
- Anthony Santacruz
- School board targets communication breakdown