A bucolic scene emerges near the Sun Valley Stables each summer as the resort’s horses are put out to pasture along Sun Valley Road. The stables provide riding lessons and trail rides with Bald Mountain as a backdrop.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Marriott hotel told to change its design
- ITD to close U.S. Highway 20
- Ketchum man severely injured in head-on collision
- They’re baaaaaaaack
- More parents are turning down a free lunch
- Why sheep? Why here?
- Hailey P&Z approves new airport chapter for comp plan
- Pilots: Airport tree removal improved safety
- Rancher hopes to improve plight of sheep industry’s canines