The weather was perfect for the annual Ketchum Arts Festival, held at Festival Meadow along Sun Valley Road over the weekend. More than 100 Idaho artists displayed their work to a stream of visitors who enjoyed meandering through the festival’s art tents. Live music complemented the colorful and eclectic scene. “It was another successful year and we received a lot of compliments about the fair.” Ketchum Arts Festival board member Patty Holley said. One of the most popular vendors was a custom tiny house built by owner Colt Turpen of Hailey. The house was built with reclaimed lumber. “It was a great time and I’m thankful for the opportunity to display my tiny home,” Turpen said. “It’s always a good turnout.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Downtown renovation receives thumbs up from Ketchum P&Z
- Single-vehicle rollover with injuries reported
- 5 felonies charged after fatal crash kills 3 children
- Bears raid north-valley neighborhoods
- New Ketchum budget would keep firefighter positions
- Family and individuals worldwide mourn death of 3 children
- Felony charge filed over alleged bar fight
- Elderly couple rescued north of Ketchum
- School board targets communication breakdown
- For Idaho2Fly, fishing is just ‘the hook’