More than 1,100 people filled the Sun Valley Pavilion to watch and listen to singer-songwriter Granger Smith’s Texas country-style ballads speaking of heartbreak, honky-tonks and life lessons. Above, Smith waves Old Glory during his song “Merica,” a crowd favorite during Saturday’s concert. “We’re back-to-back undefeated world war champs, so take a cup, raise it up for my Uncle Sam. ...” Local favorite McKenna Faith opened for Smith and was very well received.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Security tight as annual conference brings in billionaires
- Sentence: 348 days in jail for driver in crash that killed Bellevue woman
- Business meets play in Allen conference
- BCSD committee considers replacing Hailey Elementary
- Two vehicle-vs.-bicyclist accidents reported
- Marriott hotel scheduled to break ground this summer in Hailey
- Former Sun Valley Mayor Lieder dies
- Hailey annexation developments get slow starts
- Ballet attendees were rude
- Stars to descend on Sun Valley for Allen & Co. event