Naomi Goldberg and her pooch, Shiloh, embarked on an afternoon recreational Nordic ski Wednesday on the southern end of the Harriman Trail. Both skier and critter—and many other recreationalists—got to enjoy mild temperatures and blue skies from the well-groomed trails. The kickoff to Nordic week in Sun Valley will take place Wednesday, with sprint races starting across from the Ketchum post office.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum man indicted on 10 counts of wire fraud
- Ketchum man charged with wire fraud
- Fugitive returned to Montana to face felony charge
- Sun Valley couple quarantined in Cambodia
- Culinary Institute scheduled to open its doors end of March
- Boise man arrested following two-vehicle accident
- Airport eyes expansion, improvement projects
- ‘Lean and mean,’ Mountain Humane gets back on track
- Bill could change who pays for Idaho Power line
- Steve Miller Band books July concert