State Rep. Muffy Davis, D-Ketchum, fishes from a newly constructed wheelchair-accessible platform at Silver Creek following a dedication ceremony for the structure on Tuesday. Creation of the platform, near the Kilpatrick Bridge, was spearheaded by the Silver Creek Alliance and Higher Ground. Construction was by Two Fish Builders in Hailey. Silver Creek Alliance Director Greg Loomis said the $35,000 cost was funded by donations from private individuals and local conservation groups. “We’d like it to be known that it’s there and that it’s available for people with disabilities,” Loomis said. Silver Creek Alliance was formed in 2016 with a board that consists of Silver Creek landowners, conservation groups and concerned citizens.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Downtown renovation receives thumbs up from Ketchum P&Z
- Single-vehicle rollover with injuries reported
- 5 felonies charged after fatal crash kills 3 children
- Bears raid north-valley neighborhoods
- New Ketchum budget would keep firefighter positions
- Felony charge filed over alleged bar fight
- Family and individuals worldwide mourn death of 3 children
- Elderly couple rescued north of Ketchum
- School board targets communication breakdown
- For Idaho2Fly, fishing is just ‘the hook’