Gretchen, Shad and Rhett Grubbs were among the 350 or so kids welcomed by The Grinch and Santa to the Winter Wonderland event Saturday at the Community Campus in Hailey. The annual event provides kids with opportunities to decorate gingerbread houses, create reindeer antlers, paint faces and do other crafts. When former organizers the Kiwanis Club dropped the event about five years ago, it was picked up by Picabo resident Robin Christensen. “It’s just kind of a continuation of what we had in the past, but now it’s free to all kids,” Christensen said. She said the event is financially enabled by sponsors Albertsons, Queens Crown Ranch, McCann Daech Fenton Realtors, Tanner Construction and Pioneer Title.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- At Hemingway, a beloved student gone too soon
- Mobile-home fire in Bellevue leaves 1 injured, 9 more displaced
- Hailey P&Z recommends approval of 9-hole golf course annexation
- St. Luke’s cuts Wood River administrator
- Ketchum sea captain calls it a career
- Ketchum eyes LI lot for affordable housing
- Janet Swagerty Rinker Sherwood
- St. Luke’s hopes reshuffle yields ‘2020’ vision
- Austin Wolves eager for Campion hockey visit
- DEQ work crews work to fix second Triumph Mine tunnel collapse