Sasha de Sola and Joseph Walsh performed original choreography by Helgi Tomasson to Tchaikovsky’s seminal ballet “The Sleeping Beauty” as part of the San Francisco Ballet’s Friday performance at the Sun Valley Pavilion. Nearly 40 dancers graced the pavilion for two distinct performances, presented by Ballet Sun Valley, on Friday and Sunday, July 5 and 7. The diverse programs saw the world-class dancers bring to life original choreography and perform ballets from across the centuries, from 1726 to 2019, including pieces from the recently debuted “Unbound” festival on Sunday, of which de Sola said, “They’ve only been seen by a handful of people, and we’re excited to bring them to Sun Valley.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Security tight as annual conference brings in billionaires
- Sentence: 348 days in jail for driver in crash that killed Bellevue woman
- Business meets play in Allen conference
- Marriott hotel scheduled to break ground this summer in Hailey
- Mountain lion mama spotted near Ketchum
- County to sue subdivision for restricting river access
- Stars to descend on Sun Valley for Allen & Co. event
- BCSD committee considers replacing Hailey Elementary
- Man rescued from Big Wood River recovering slowly
- Former Sun Valley Mayor Lieder dies