Rudolph the reindeer has returned to Sue Bridgman Florist on Warm Springs Road in Ketchum. And this time, he has a companion—Clarice. During the early morning of Dec. 7, vandals destroyed a previous version of Rudolph, as well as a 12-foot-tall metal palm tree that had been part of the store’s Christmas display. Store employee Meggi Corwin said the new inflatable reindeer, which together cost $850, were bought with the help of an anonymous donor. Corwin said there is no plan to replace the palm tree. A spokeswoman for the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, which administers the Ketchum Police Department, said Tuesday that no arrests have been made in the case and it remains under investigation.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Culinary Institute scheduled to open its doors end of March
- Vote for your Woman of the Year
- ‘Lean and mean,’ Mountain Humane gets back on track
- Haulin’ and fallin’ in love
- Bellevue gets ‘aggressive’ on area of city impact
- A love story blooms in the outdoors
- Boise man arrested following two-vehicle accident
- Sun Valley honors firefighters
- Summer’s End 2020 announces lineup
- Inventory ‘tight’ for low-end homes