Sun Valley Outfitters wilderness pack-goat guide and primitive hunter and gatherer Benji Hill, of Bellevue, draws his hickory bow in the Trail Creek drainage, east of Sun Valley, early Tuesday morning. “What hunting means to me is to roam wild and free with respect for the land, and a simple stick and string created by my own hands. Building your own tools shows the greatest respect for the game we hunt. Bow hunting is so sacred, it should be beyond challenging.” Hill said he always aims to use all of the parts of the animals he hunts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum family devastated by loss
- Marriott Tribute hotel developer addresses public concerns
- Sun Valley police address coyote issues
- Hailey prohibits hands-on cell phone use while cycling
- Hailey man dies after Sunday crash
- Warm Springs Ranch set to be sold
- A different kind of bond
- Ketchum boy, 6, breaks Idaho climbing record
- Elk hunt is wrong
- Sun Valley hires assistant city planner