Sun Valley Outfitters wilderness pack-goat guide and primitive hunter and gatherer Benji Hill, of Bellevue, draws his hickory bow in the Trail Creek drainage, east of Sun Valley, early Tuesday morning. “What hunting means to me is to roam wild and free with respect for the land, and a simple stick and string created by my own hands. Building your own tools shows the greatest respect for the game we hunt. Bow hunting is so sacred, it should be beyond challenging.” Hill said he always aims to use all of the parts of the animals he hunts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Planned hotel faces opposition
- Ronald Geuin
- Juan Martinez and Sam Linnet seek Hailey City Council seats
- Finding could expand Indians’ land claims
- Sticker shock halts Hailey Elementary replacement
- A hissin’ homecoming
- Hailey Gets Muralized
- Hailey business held steady for ‘short’ summer
- Superintendent: Despite drop-off, school year is ‘settling in nicely’