About 60 Wood River High School graduating seniors returned to Ernest Hemingway STEAM School on Thursday morning to thank former teachers and encourage elementary students on the last day of public school. Pictured is honor student senior Clara Harding high-fiving sixth-grade student Ida Belle Gorby. Harding attended Hemingway from kindergarten through fifth grade and is planning on attending Hamilton College in New York in the fall. She is also the recent recipient of the four-year Dual Immersion academic award. Seniors who attended other local elementary schools also returned to their alma maters to offer encouragement.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fatal Timmerman accident case heads for jury trial
- New Ketchum fire station site proposed
- Emboldened critics raise call to fire BCSD superintendent
- Peter and Sally Jarvis
- USGS takes new measurements of Big Wood flows
- School board removes Clayton as chairman
- Clayton is out as school board chairman
- Memorial Service Held For Local Firefighter
- Design approved for $4 million River Street upgrade
- Valley mourns the loss of 3 beloved residents