As it is every year, Penny Hill in Sun Valley was the prime locale for families who wanted to celebrate a white Christmas on their sleds. With an abundant snowpack on Christmas Eve day, the hill was well packed by daredevil speedsters invigorated by their dash to the bottom.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Culinary Institute scheduled to open its doors end of March
- ‘Lean and mean,’ Mountain Humane gets back on track
- Vote for your Woman of the Year
- Haulin’ and fallin’ in love
- Bellevue gets ‘aggressive’ on area of city impact
- A love story blooms in the outdoors
- Boise man arrested following two-vehicle accident
- Sun Valley honors firefighters
- Inventory ‘tight’ for low-end homes
- Karen Davis (Scheurmier)