A cow moose takes a drink from Silver Creek, in southern Blaine County, last week. The moose was accompanied by two calves at the spring-fed creek. According to the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, moose populations are declining throughout Idaho and in many other parts of the United States, but are stable in the Wood River Valley.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Planned hotel faces opposition
- Finding could expand Indians’ land claims
- Ronald Geuin
- Juan Martinez and Sam Linnet seek Hailey City Council seats
- Sticker shock halts Hailey Elementary replacement
- Hailey Gets Muralized
- A hissin’ homecoming
- Hailey business held steady for ‘short’ summer
- Bill Francis Werry