A cow moose takes a drink from Silver Creek, in southern Blaine County, last week. The moose was accompanied by two calves at the spring-fed creek. According to the Idaho Department of Fish and Game, moose populations are declining throughout Idaho and in many other parts of the United States, but are stable in the Wood River Valley.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- West Magic man found frozen by hunters
- Bariteau hotel is a go
- Vandals trash Ketchum Christmas display
- With participation picking up ‘STEAM,’ Hemingway hits capacity
- Nationwide search ends as mother, missing child found in Florida
- County mulls future of Imperial Gulch
- Ketchum man accused of brandishing a gun
- Outfitter files to join county against Flying Heart
- Nicki Jones
- Wood River fire commissioners hire interim chief