Cool weather didn’t stop mini-golf players from enjoying the annual Ketchum Wide Open bar crawl on Saturday. Local bars created putting courses for teams to compete against each other to raise money for the Sawtooth Avalanche Center. The Cool Runnings team, from left, Alan and Ally Barnhardt, Hayley Walsh and Spencer VanGuilder, had some fun showing off their costumes at the Cellar Pub. Nick Harman, audience and service director for the Argyros Performing Arts Center, said, “We’re thrilled that we brought in a lot of young people to the theater. It was a great opportunity to showcase the venue. It was a really fun day.” Ten bars participated in the crawl. “It went really well,” said Kieran Burns, head brewer at the Warfield Distillery and Brewery. “There were a lot of cool costumes. It was a perfect day for heaps of fun!”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fatal Timmerman accident case heads for jury trial
- New Ketchum fire station site proposed
- Emboldened critics raise call to fire BCSD superintendent
- Peter and Sally Jarvis
- USGS takes new measurements of Big Wood flows
- School board removes Clayton as chairman
- Clayton is out as school board chairman
- Memorial Service Held For Local Firefighter
- Design approved for $4 million River Street upgrade
- Valley mourns the loss of 3 beloved residents