Cool weather didn’t stop mini-golf players from enjoying the annual Ketchum Wide Open bar crawl on Saturday. Local bars created putting courses for teams to compete against each other to raise money for the Sawtooth Avalanche Center. The Cool Runnings team, from left, Alan and Ally Barnhardt, Hayley Walsh and Spencer VanGuilder, had some fun showing off their costumes at the Cellar Pub. Nick Harman, audience and service director for the Argyros Performing Arts Center, said, “We’re thrilled that we brought in a lot of young people to the theater. It was a great opportunity to showcase the venue. It was a really fun day.” Ten bars participated in the crawl. “It went really well,” said Kieran Burns, head brewer at the Warfield Distillery and Brewery. “There were a lot of cool costumes. It was a perfect day for heaps of fun!”
- The Lion In Winter
- William “Bill” Minor
- The Roundup: Monday, Jan. 18
- County COVID risk deemed ‘critical’ as case rate spikes
- The Roundup: Wednesday, Jan. 20
- The Roundup: Tuesday, Jan. 19
- Sun Valley council to consider Prospector Hill rezone
- The Roundup: Thursday, Jan. 21
- Ketchum man sentenced for domestic dispute
- A letter from Sun Valley Co. on Prospector Hill
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.