The Sun Valley Carolers kicked off the annual Christmas Eve ice show with an array of holiday tunes. They performed before a packed crowd at the outdoor ice rink behind the Lodge, as they have been doing for years. Both bleacher sections were filled with spectators, as was the Lodge terrace and the space between the terrace and the rink. Sun Valley Resort provided complimentary hot chocolate and cookies. The ice show supplied an entertaining evening for visitors and locals alike, complemented by the Torchlight Parade and fireworks over Dollar Mountain to cap off a festive Christmas Eve. (For more on the Torchlight Parade, see Page 22.)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Culinary Institute scheduled to open its doors end of March
- ‘Lean and mean,’ Mountain Humane gets back on track
- Vote for your Woman of the Year
- Haulin’ and fallin’ in love
- Bellevue gets ‘aggressive’ on area of city impact
- A love story blooms in the outdoors
- Boise man arrested following two-vehicle accident
- Sun Valley honors firefighters
- Inventory ‘tight’ for low-end homes
- Summer’s End 2020 announces lineup