Holiday lights glimmer at the annual tree lighting ceremony in Sun Valley Village on Saturday night, when Sun Valley Resort lit up the area in front of the Sun Valley Inn, all as part of its ongoing Winter Wonderland Festival. The frigid temperatures didn’t stop hundreds of spectators from attending the popular event. Santa greeted the crowd after the lights were turned on in the trees and the resort provided ice carving demonstrations and free hot cocoa and cookies for everyone. “Thank you to everyone who came out for Sun Valley’s annual tree lighting and Open-Air Market,” Sun Valley Resort spokeswoman Kelli Lusk said. “We wish everyone a wonderful holiday and a happy new year.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Culinary Institute scheduled to open its doors end of March
- ‘Lean and mean,’ Mountain Humane gets back on track
- Vote for your Woman of the Year
- Haulin’ and fallin’ in love
- Bellevue gets ‘aggressive’ on area of city impact
- A love story blooms in the outdoors
- Boise man arrested following two-vehicle accident
- Sun Valley honors firefighters
- Inventory ‘tight’ for low-end homes
- Summer’s End 2020 announces lineup