Wood River High School students dressed up for Western Wednesday as part of this week’s Homecoming festivities, which followed a “Road Trip” theme. The week generates school spirit with dances, parades and a home football game Friday, complete with the crowning of a king and queen. The imaginary road trip began Monday with a New York preppy look. That was followed by Tacky, Tourist Tuesday with Florida attire and an Oregon hippie look Thursday. Friday was Back in Ida-home for the game against Buhl at 7:30 p.m.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fish and Game kills black bear cub
- Former sheriff faces new felony charge
- ITD to close U.S. Highway 20
- Marriott hotel breaks ground in Hailey
- Ketchum condo project advances
- Fish and Game doubts bear rehab prospects
- Fire along highway was human-caused
- Pilots: Airport tree removal improved safety
- Ketchum candidates face off
- Hailey issues boil advisory after water-main break