Renowned folk-rock musician Jackson Browne performs for a sold-out crowd at the River Run base of Bald Mountain on Monday night. Browne, 70, played a variety of beloved songs in a two-set concert, including “Doctor My Eyes,” “Take It Easy” and “Somebody’s Baby.” “What a way to wrap up the Sun Valley Center’s totally sold-out summer concert series,” said Kristine Bretall, director of performing arts for the Sun Valley Center for the Arts. “Jackson Browne’s almost three-hour performance was simply spectacular. This show was a wonderful moment for over 3,500 members of our community to gather together on a simply perfect Idaho summer night.” Browne was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Downtown renovation receives thumbs up from Ketchum P&Z
- Single-vehicle rollover with injuries reported
- 5 felonies charged after fatal crash kills 3 children
- Bears raid north-valley neighborhoods
- New Ketchum budget would keep firefighter positions
- Felony charge filed over alleged bar fight
- Family and individuals worldwide mourn death of 3 children
- Elderly couple rescued north of Ketchum
- School board targets communication breakdown
- For Idaho2Fly, fishing is just ‘the hook’