Kevin Fitzpatrick, a Hailey resident originally from Indianapolis, Ind., works on his mural in Hailey on Monday. Commissioned by the Hailey Arts & Historic Preservation Commission, the mural is painted on the north exterior wall of the Jane’s Paper Place building next to Wells Fargo Bank. Fitzpatrick said he likes the idea of doing a mural because “it gives a voice to the place you live.” He said it’s also a way of getting art out publicly. The mural was expected to be done by today.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fish and Game kills black bear cub
- Former sheriff faces new felony charge
- ITD to close U.S. Highway 20
- Fish and Game doubts bear rehab prospects
- Marriott hotel breaks ground in Hailey
- Ketchum candidates face off
- Ketchum condo project advances
- Fire along highway was human-caused
- Pilots: Airport tree removal improved safety
- Hailey issues boil advisory after water-main break