Fall is the time for herders to bring their bands of sheep—such as this one seen Monday near Hailey—down from the mountains for the winter. The migration will culminate Sunday with the Big Sheep Parade down Main Street in Ketchum.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Ketchum family devastated by loss
- Warm Springs Ranch set to be sold
- Marriott Tribute hotel developer addresses public concerns
- Ketchum boy, 6, breaks Idaho climbing record
- Ketchum man killed by car
- Sun Valley hires assistant city planner
- Sun Valley police address coyote issues
- Sale of Warm Springs Ranch brokered
- Hailey prohibits hands-on cell phone use while cycling
- Elk hunt is wrong