Barbara and David Rognlien, owners of this Zinc Spur home, displayed their garden to plant lovers at the 24th annual Garden Tour on Saturday. A fundraiser for the Sawtooth Botanical Garden, the tour featured six mid-valley private gardens. “This year’s Garden Tour was truly remarkable,” Sawtooth Botanical Garden Executive Director Jen Smith said. “The visitor’s experience was so different for each property—each garden owner’s vision enveloped you, inspiring and delighting over 600 participants. It’s wonderful to see such great support for our region’s public botanical garden!” The tour is the Sawtooth Botanical Garden’s second largest fundraiser, and is supported by nearly 70 volunteers and almost 20 sponsors and advertisers. “It takes a village to operate a garden!” Smith said.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Planned hotel faces opposition
- Ronald Geuin
- Juan Martinez and Sam Linnet seek Hailey City Council seats
- Finding could expand Indians’ land claims
- Sticker shock halts Hailey Elementary replacement
- A hissin’ homecoming
- Hailey Gets Muralized
- Hailey business held steady for ‘short’ summer
- Superintendent: Despite drop-off, school year is ‘settling in nicely’