Hailey resident Anton Holter takes his turn on the terrain course during a free-ski progression clinic at Dollar Mountain on a sunny Saturday, Dec. 14. Dollar opened for the season last Friday. The Freeski Team is focused on improving slopestyle, halfpipe and terrain park skiing, as well as being able to ski any snow conditions. Athletes learn how to use various mental skills intended to improve performance. “These skills double as tools for navigating life,” Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation coach Gui Brown said. “Freeskiing is all about pushing the boundaries while expressing oneself. Most importantly, it connects us to nature and begins a dialogue about gratitude. We had a great weekend of training.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Culinary Institute scheduled to open its doors end of March
- ‘Lean and mean,’ Mountain Humane gets back on track
- Vote for your Woman of the Year
- Haulin’ and fallin’ in love
- Bellevue gets ‘aggressive’ on area of city impact
- A love story blooms in the outdoors
- Boise man arrested following two-vehicle accident
- Sun Valley honors firefighters
- Inventory ‘tight’ for low-end homes
- Karen Davis (Scheurmier)