Bellevue resident Wes Ratliffe, 9, maneuvers his 4-H pig, Flore, around the Blaine County Fair show arena on a sunny Saturday afternoon in Carey. Flore was sold for $6.25 per pound in the animal sale auction, in which 4-H participants market animals they have raised to members of the community. The fair included a kids rodeo Friday night and a more advanced rodeo Saturday. The grand marshals of the fair were Wanda, Hohn and Heidi Peck, of Carey. Ratliffe called the event “a lot of fun.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Downtown renovation receives thumbs up from Ketchum P&Z
- Single-vehicle rollover with injuries reported
- 5 felonies charged after fatal crash kills 3 children
- Felony charge filed over alleged bar fight
- School board targets communication breakdown
- Elderly couple rescued north of Ketchum
- For Idaho2Fly, fishing is just ‘the hook’
- Myths that can kill
- Bears raid north-valley neighborhoods
- Ketchum P&Z moves to expedite hotel