Bellevue resident Wes Ratliffe, 9, maneuvers his 4-H pig, Flore, around the Blaine County Fair show arena on a sunny Saturday afternoon in Carey. Flore was sold for $6.25 per pound in the animal sale auction, in which 4-H participants market animals they have raised to members of the community. The fair included a kids rodeo Friday night and a more advanced rodeo Saturday. The grand marshals of the fair were Wanda, Hohn and Heidi Peck, of Carey. Ratliffe called the event “a lot of fun.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Marriott hotel told to change its design
- Ketchum man severely injured in head-on collision
- WRHS on “heightened alert” after social media threat
- They’re baaaaaaaack
- Trial postponed for former Lincoln County sheriff
- Rancher hopes to improve plight of sheep industry’s canines
- Gary Charles Holt
- Local elk hunting to intensify
- Twin Falls man faces felony fraud charges
- Rusti Lee Silacci