Southbound sheep made it through Ketchum during Sunday’s Big Sheep Parade—but they couldn’t get out of Idaho without a sneak-preview of winter. They’ll be warm soon enough: The 1,500 or so members of John Faulkner’s flock that starred during the Trailing of the Sheep festival will eventually wait out the cold in Blythe, California, grazing an alfalfa field by the Arizona border.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- ‘Bomb cyclone’ headed for Idaho this weekend
- Dredging at Sun Valley Lake begins today
- Blaine County woman dies of COVID-19; local toll rises to 23
- Boise man gets jail, probation for felony DUI
- Dylan James Heuring
- Ketchum needs a new direction, mayoral candidate H. Perry Boyle says
- Ketchum candidates lay out their visions
- Sun Valley is No. 1 ski destination—again
- Sun Valley police chief dies from illness
- Blaine County records 24th COVID-19 death