Though the Sun Valley Resort won’t be offering its horse-drawn sleigh rides as usual this holiday season, the horses themselves aren’t getting a Christmas vacation. Over the weekend, they were hard at work with Shelby Vanslander, left, and Sydney Gouth transporting food for other horses by sleigh at the Sun Valley stables. While making their rounds, the horses were tailed by a herd of hungry elk hoping for a free, easy meal.
- Wolves lost endangered species protection this year. Idaho may offer a glimpse of what’s ahead for them nationwide.
- Skier dead after Bald Mountain accident
- Ketchum Rep. sues Legislature, Speaker over COVID accommodations
- Hailey eyes first-ever campground out Croy Canyon
- The Roundup: Friday, Jan. 8
- ‘Unpatriotic and un-American’: Idaho officials react to storming of U.S. Capitol
- St. Luke’s, Health District commencing vaccine clinics
- The Roundup: Tuesday, Jan. 12
- Express asks readers to subscribe for online news
- ITD eyes transfer of Sun Valley Road to cities
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.