Boise resident Abby Blackstone and her 3-year-old dog, Grimm, entertain a large crowd at the Dock Dogs canine aquatic Big Air competition pool next to Forest Service Park in Ketchum on Saturday. Dogs competed in Extreme Vertical, Speed Retrieve and Big Air and provided the loyal fans with plenty to cheer about. Grimm jumped 20 feet on this attempt. “It was great to see so many people supporting our Dock Dog event,” Mayor Neil Bradshaw said. “Flying dogs bring smiles and splashes to our summer holiday season.” Dock Dogs representative Sarah Graham said, “I was impressed with the interest from the community as well as the turnout. It seemed like the whole town came out!” The top dog in distance jump was Washington resident Steve Allen’s black Lab, Gibbs. He jumped 22 feet, 8 inches.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Security tight as annual conference brings in billionaires
- Sentence: 348 days in jail for driver in crash that killed Bellevue woman
- Business meets play in Allen conference
- Marriott hotel scheduled to break ground this summer in Hailey
- BCSD committee considers replacing Hailey Elementary
- County to sue subdivision for restricting river access
- Two vehicle-vs.-bicyclist accidents reported
- Man rescued from Big Wood River recovering slowly
- Stars to descend on Sun Valley for Allen & Co. event
- Former Sun Valley Mayor Lieder dies