With a record 135 women participating, the instructional women’s ski program Divas finished its 11th year Wednesday with a celebratory luncheon at Apple’s. Some in attendance and appropriately dressed for the last day, from left, were Karin Schock, Sarah Uhlenhopp, Sarah Schwing, Natalie Spencer-Clair, Suzi Zook, Claudia Stern, Danielle Karuth and Nicky Elsbree. Instructor Heather Daves summed up the program’s purpose: “We like to challenge the women in a supportive, safe and fun way, taking them to places and conditions that they usually don’t ski.” When asked how they liked the program, the participants all responded very favorably and raved about how well they were now skiing. The program had a pool of 18 instructors over the eight-week course.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Doctor's Journal: My experience with COVID
- Idaho issues statewide ‘stay in place’ order over COVID-19
- Healthcare workers hit hardest as COVID cases rise
- Ketchum, Sun Valley ask state for help fighting COVID-19
- State confirms two COVID-19 related deaths in Blaine County
- Hailey declares imminent threat
- Doctors need your help
- ‘The Coronavirus Capital of Idaho’
- Outbreak intensifies in Blaine
- COVID-19 claims its first victims in Idaho