Young audience members who were invited onto the stage dance and sing with musician Michael Franti, right, and his band Spearhead on Monday evening during a concert at the River Run base of Bald Mountain hosted by the Sun Valley Center for the Arts. Artist Ziggy Marley opened the show with a few songs by his father, Bob Marley, and loosened up the crowd with his own reggae hits. “The show was awesome!” said Kristine Bretall, The Center’s director of performing arts. “What a great way to kick off summer in Sun Valley. The tour managers told me it was the best venue on tour and the best crowd—even better then Red Rocks.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Security tight as annual conference brings in billionaires
- Sentence: 348 days in jail for driver in crash that killed Bellevue woman
- Business meets play in Allen conference
- Marriott hotel scheduled to break ground this summer in Hailey
- BCSD committee considers replacing Hailey Elementary
- County to sue subdivision for restricting river access
- Two vehicle-vs.-bicyclist accidents reported
- Former Sun Valley Mayor Lieder dies
- Man rescued from Big Wood River recovering slowly
- Stars to descend on Sun Valley for Allen & Co. event